Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of terms
First off, wow! You’re actually going to do it…. Read the T&C’s, well done you, ok here goes.
We sell our products to you subject to the terms and conditions listed here. Please read them carefully. By using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which supersede all other terms on the site.
These provisions together with any other documents referred to in these provisions set out the terms and conditions on which you may make use of the hellomoon.co.uk website (the “Site”) whether as a guest or registered user ("Customer Terms").
We may update these Customer Terms (and the documents referred to in them) and any aspect of the Service from time to time and will notify such changes to you by uploading details of them on the Site. You should review the Customer Terms periodically for changes. By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Customer Terms. If you do not agree to these Customer Terms then please do not use the Services or any part of them.
Product, details, depiction and imagery
We take every step to ensure all the information on the website is accurate and reliable. Any errors are wholly unintentional. If we discover an error has been made, we may suspend your order to discover if you wish to continue with the order in light of the new information. We are not obliged to dispatch your order at the incorrect specification or at the incorrect price. We reserve the right to amend errors at any time without prior notice and no warranty is given as to accuracy and no responsibility will be accepted for error.
We have made every effort to display all of our products as accurately as possible, but please remember that photographs of our products have been taken in certain lighting conditions and we cannot guarantee that the exact colours and tone that are displayed on your screen will match the print that you receive.
Where applicable all prices quoted include VAT at the current rate. Prices may fluctuate over time due to material costs and other factors.
Order Cancellation & Refunds
Processed or dispatched orders cannot be cancelled. You can however cancel your order and request a refund as long as we have not started to produce your item. This can be done via your account if you have created one, if not please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject line.
Due to the personalised nature of the products that we supply, we are not bound by the Consumer Contract Regulations and therefore cannot refund any personalised orders. If for any reason you are not happy with your product due to an error on our part then you are entitled to ask for a refund as long as you do so within 7 days and preferably within 48 hours. If your order is damaged or there is an error and you have requested a refund, we require you to send your purchase back to us at your own cost for us to investigate the issues further. Please note that in the event of a refund being given we are unable to refund postage and packaging costs. Please email us at email@example.com with the details of your order.
If we cancel an order, you will not be charged.
Email Confirmation and Payments
Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product, which is accepted by us once we have sent you an email order confirmation. We reserve the right not to accept your order for any reason whatsoever. In the event of a problem collecting payment from a debit/credit card we will not be obliged to despatch the order.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. It is your responsibility to ensure confidentiality of these details. You should let us know immediately if you believe that your details have become compromised and change them immediately. We reserve the right to deny access to our website, terminate accounts, edit content or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, you will not be charged.
We cannot retrospectively apply a promotional code or discount to your order. If you place an order and do not correctly apply a promotional code, or you see a promotional code after you have placed an order, we are unable to apply or reimburse the discount. This is irrespective of how recently your order was placed. We cannot accept promotional codes after their stated expiry date. Promotions on our website may be added or removed at our discretion.
Missing items and non-delivery
All information required when you checkout must be filled in precisely and accurately. We will not be responsible for non-delivery because of a wrong or incomplete delivery address or an inappropriate phone number. All additional charges or costs due to delivery complications caused by missing or incorrect details you provided will be added to your order. For items lost in transit, 7 days must pass from the date of dispatch before we are able to open an investigation. Please contact us and we will do all we can to help. Please note that for deliveries without tracking numbers we will not replace or refund any order that is suspected to be lost in transit before 7 days have passed.
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services we provide through the Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason any of the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Customer Terms.
Intellectual property rights
We own, or are the licensee to, all right, title and interest in and to the Service, including all rights under patent, copyright, trade secret or trademark law, and any and all other proprietary rights, including all applications, renewals, extensions and restorations thereof. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the App or any other part of the Service.
You must not extract or otherwise use any of the content on the Site and/or Service for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Supplier Customer Relationship
Each order you place shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the goods and/or services specified within it subject to the Customer Terms and the applicable details on the product page.
No order shall be deemed to be accepted until we issue an email acknowledgement of order. The contract will relate only to those goods and/or services notified in the email acknowledgement of order.
Purchases for goods and/or services you make through the site may only be paid for using the payment methods we make available through our payment facility. In accepting or otherwise processing your payments related to the purchase of items. All prices shall be shown in the applicable currency and payable in that currency. You accept that some banks may charge you an additional fee for certain transactions (for example, international transactions). You accept that item prices in the currencies displayed do not vary according to your location; delivery charges will vary depending on the destination to choose to have the item delivered.
Refusal of Transaction
We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of so refusing or by reason of unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
Third Party Links
Any links on our website to other sites and resources are provided for your information only. We have no control over the content of those sites and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You may link to our home page on the Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. The Company expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in this clause for breach of these Customer Terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
Our Site must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time.
The Site provides links to other websites for your information. If you use these links, you leave the Site. We have not reviewed these third party websites and we have no control over such sites or resources. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. We accept no responsibility for third party websites or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them including the group gifting application which is provided by a third party.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our Site or any part of the Service by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately
We will not be held responsible for failure or delay in the carrying out of our obligations under the contract arising from any cause outside our reasonable control or by inability to procure materials or articles except at higher prices due to any such cause and in such circumstances we shall be entitled by notice to terminate the contract in whole or in part without incurring any liability whatsoever to you.
The contract between ourselves the Company and the Customer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
We really hope that you love your Hello Moon products but if you do have a problem with them or the service we’ve provided we’d like to know as soon as possible so that we can put things right, ideally within 48 hours of receiving the items and no longer than 7 days. Complaints must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any complaints made after this time period are void of any right to refund or reprint.
Updating our Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time. If you return at a later date to place another order, please return to this page to ensure you still agree to our current terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 15/06/2015.
Promotional Email and Newsletters
By accepting these terms and conditions you are accepting that we will email you with company information, updates and special offers from time to time, we will not bombard you with unnecessary emails only information we think you may be interested in.
Contracts for the purchase of goods or services through our Site shall be governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such contracts shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
General comments about the site are welcome, please leave reviews if you like our products. Complaints about a specific good or service must be directed to email@example.com
When purchasing a gift voucher or using a gift voucher to make a purchase on hellomoon.co.uk, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions for Shoppers above and also to be bound by the special conditions relating to gift vouchers below.
How to purchase and redeem gift vouchers
1. When purchasing a gift voucher from hellomoon.co.uk the purchaser must choose a gift voucher type and design theme.
2. Email gift vouchers will be dispatched by email to the designated email account as soon as payment for the gift voucher has been cleared.
3. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the delivery email address entered is correct. We cannot be responsible for the incorrect delivery of gift vouchers due to an error by a customer (such as, a mis-typed email address).
4. Gift vouchers are only available for purchase in pounds sterling using a credit or debit card. You cannot purchase a gift voucher using PayPal at this time.
5. When redeeming gift vouchers the unique gift voucher code stated on the gift voucher will need to be entered at the checkout.
6. If the goods purchased total less than the value of the gift voucher, any gift voucher balance will be held against your account on hellomoon.co.uk.
7. If the goods purchased exceed the amount of the gift voucher, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card when the gift voucher is redeemed.
10. Our standard terms and conditions shall apply regarding the purchase of goods made using a gift voucher.
General gift voucher terms and conditions
11. By purchasing and/or redeeming a gift voucher you will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
12. The terms and conditions on the site shall apply to gift vouchers. If and to the extent there is a conflict or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the site and these gift voucher terms and conditions, the gift voucher terms and conditions shall prevail to the extent of the conflict or inconsistency. The defined terms used in the site terms and conditions shall also apply to these gift voucher terms and conditions.
13. hellomoon.co.uk gift vouchers can be redeemed only on hello moon.co.uk towards the purchase of items currently featured on our site including p&p (subject to availability).
14. Gift vouchers are an arrangement between you and us or the gift voucher holder.
15. Gift vouchers cannot be used to purchase other gift vouchers.
16. One or more gift vouchers can be redeemed against a single order.
17. We shall not be responsible if a gift voucher is lost, stolen, damaged, impaired, corrupted, destroyed, deleted or used without permission.
18. We cannot be held responsible for gift vouchers that cannot be delivered due to the recipient's spam filters, firewalls, capacity of the mailbox or any other factors outside of our control.
19. A gift voucher may be cancelled and refunded to the purchaser, provided that the purchaser cancels such gift voucher within seven (7) working days of purchase of the gift voucher. Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash and are not transferable or assignable.
20. Gift vouchers must be redeemed within one year of the date of dispatch by us and will expire after such date.
23. These gift vouchers are provided and operated by hellomoon.co.uk, Pepper House, Beechwood Way, Langage Science Park, Plymouth, PL7 5HH, UK with registered company number: 01621298
Promotional code terms and conditions
1. By using a promotional code you will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
2. The terms and conditions on the site shall apply to promotional codes. If and to the extent there is a conflict or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the site and these promotional code terms and conditions, the promotional code terms and conditions shall prevail to the extent of the conflict or inconsistency. The defined terms used in the site terms and conditions shall also apply to these promotional code terms and conditions.
3. hellomoon.co.uk promotional codes can only be used on hellomoon.co.uk and towards the purchase of items currently featured on our site, excluding delivery charges.
4. Promotional codes are an arrangement between you and us.
5. The discount associated with a promotional code is applied to your entire basket, excluding any delivery charges. Promotional codes are a combination of letters and numbers, eg, SUKVST1234567, and should be entered on the payment page during checkout for the discount to apply.
6. Each promotional code will have a limited time period in which to be used and/or a maximum number of orders per code. The code will be invalid once these limits have been reached. Specific terms and conditions for each promotional code setting out any such limits can be found in the communication you received with the code itself.
7. hellomoon.co.uk reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel any promotional code, at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which make it necessary to do so. Hellomoon.co.uk may update these terms from time to time and reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions for specific promotional codes as and where necessary. You should review the promotional code terms and conditions periodically for changes.
8. Promotional codes have no cash value, cannot be transferred and cannot be forwarded or reassigned.
9. Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the redemption value of the promotional code. You will receive no more than the amount you paid towards the final basket price.
10. These promotional codes are provided and operated by hellomoon.co.uk, Pepper House, Beechwood Way, Langage Science Park, Plymouth, PL7 5HH, UK with registered company number: 01621298